Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Am

Everything I thought I was is no longer.  Everything I believed was important has no meaning any longer.

I am literally stripped bare emotionally, physically, spiritually.  I am left to wonder who or what I am now.

LOOK DEEPER

I know this is an opportunity.  Perhaps the greatest opportunity I will ever be given.  

I cannot lie...I am terrified.

Today is brand new...I am not frightened today!

As I was stepping out of the shower, I realized I am not my body, I am not the frightened little girl who was trapped in the pages of her own storybook - telling a story of a frightening world and people who would disappoint...I am someone I cannot describe in words.  

I am ancient cosmic energy that was created in the purest and most powerful love - that is as close as I can get with words.  

I seek out and have experienced all corners, if there are any, of the universe.  I float effortlessly amongst all creation acknowledging the beauty, the power, the Oneness.  

I am.

No comments: