Friday, October 25, 2013

A Visit From Beyond with a Message Not to be Missed!

Tonight I was very blessed to have a visit from my amazing dad. I did not realize this until he showed me that whenever I was mourning him and feeling so emotional about my loss, I was envisioning him as he was the last year and a half of his life - post stroke. Tonight he reminded me that I do not need to, nor should I, remember him in his broken human body as he is no longer in that state. Instead, I must "see" him as he always has been...whole, strong, and filled with God's love and light! This was the most incredible gift to me - he reminded me to once again "awaken to spirit".

When we remember, we awaken and live in the most awe inspiring space possible. May we all remember and awaken every moment of every day!

No comments: