Tuesday, September 26, 2017

SOMETIMES YOU JUST DO NOTHING



I have been struggling with an issue that has bothered me for some months.  The very fact that I have no solution, but that I am overly thinking this problem is the reason I have chosen to do nothing just yet!

I know my ego is driving this struggle!

Because I have taken the time to be still, do nothing but ask for guidance from God or Holy Spirit, I have seen that this is an issue steeped in a lifetime of pattern...in recognizing this, I have not entangled myself in a battle with another person, but have instead zoned in on the strength and trickery of my own ego.  My ego wants to make this someone else's fault...and why not?  If it isn't my fault, then someone else has to fix it!

What the ego doesn't know is that when I point my finger at someone or something else, I give all my power away!  That is unacceptable because I now know a different way.

Until the solution becomes clear to me, I will continue to be still and know the truth is coming.  In knowing this, I not only have the power to solve the problem, but I also have the opportunity to wipe out years of conditioning that no longer serves me.

No comments: