Saturday, September 16, 2017

I Need Do Nothing

Lately I have been frustrated with a situation where others are failing to see MY desired outcome.  With their ineptitude, they have treated me unfairly and arrived at incredibly ridiculous conclusions!  My mind has been overwhelmed with this chatter.

I was working through my umpteenth revision of said problem when in a flash, there was stillness and I began to feel the presence of God.  I knew, in the moment, God was gazing at me hoping I would notice!

When I did pay attention, I felt this question from God:  "Why my beloved child are you so taken with convincing others when you only need trust in me?"

Within an instant, my frustration and obsession lifted - carried off where all ego based thoughts and actions go.  My entire being was filled with knowing that I need do nothing, but open myself to guidance from Creator!







No comments: