Wednesday, May 17, 2017

God

Let me first say I do not believe God to be what has been defined by the various religions of our world. God, in my mind, has always been an infinite and eternal source of perfect love and light. It never made sense to me that an all perfect Creator could make man/woman, supposedly made in God's image, so imperfect. This does not fit. Anything eternal, and all perfect could only create the same; therefore, man/woman was created in the same perfection as God. The imperfection is a human construct. Sin is a human invention. But again, how could these even exist if human are created to be all perfect? I found these answers in A Course in Miracles. This Course put together what I knew to be true of science and combined it with what I knew to be true of God. It also explained what I knew to be false about organized religion. I urge each of you to find your own path to experiencing everyday miracles as I now experience. Just remember, anything that is absolutely perfect cannot be destroyed and is not real or God made. Work from the inside out until you know the Truth.

No comments: