Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nick Vujicic :: Attitude is Altitude :: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries

As many of you know, I have been struggling recently with my work and wondering whether or not I can continue due to not having financial resources after years of illness and then a sinking economy. In addition, I also battle my family who do not understand or support my work since I am not making ends meet most of the time. Last night was particularly difficult as I experienced a truly "dark night of the soul" and was not sure how I would be able to get through this week...This morning I woke up to my newsletters and emails and knew that God was walking right next to me! In one email, there was a link to Nick Vujicic who is a motivational speaker born without arms or legs!!! That's right...I was humbled and so blessed to find this as one of my emails! The other message was a regular newsletter speaking about a young girl of 10 yrs who is an opera singer and recently hit the big time on television and YouTube. Many people are incredibly hostile about this little girl who only wants to bring joy to those who hear her sing. The newsletter explained how hard it is for people who have a higher vibration in the world...they are often attacked by those with a lower vibration because those with a lower vibration are physically uncomfortable around people who vibrate at a higher frequency. The deeper message was about following your passion even in times of great doubt and distress. WOW! Once again, God was walking right beside me even when I wanted to quit the path!

Please take a look at this young man...he will inspire you and help you continue your struggle towards healing on any level...Namaste my friends.

Nick Vujicic :: Attitude is Altitude :: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries

No comments: