Monday, January 15, 2018

Fight to the Death!!



I am in the process of trying to handle something with a medical group. It is taking an unreal about of time and energy due to the employees of said group being incredibly lazy, negative and unresponsive.

Yesterday, it was going on one month since I first made the request and by all accounts, this issue should have been resolved in two days!

I left the medical office with yet another disappointment requiring further time and waiting on my part.

As I got in my car, I wanted desperately to feel the anger and outrage my ego is entitled to feel and display after being so disrespected!  Unfortunately, my At One Self was not allowing me to go there.  I literally tried screaming and sobbing to no avail.  I just could no longer commit to being enraged!

Finally, giving up on this kind of reaction, I decided to try plummeting myself into abject despair.  Nope!  This was not going to work either.  I had no other choice but to just leave it...walk away!  Most who know me will agree this is not a comfortable position for me. I am not someone who concedes to others’ stupidity or inability.

Well...I guess, now I am conceding to my own being that is no longer defined by “out there”, but instead is committed to shining from WITHIN...!!!

It may feel a bit foreign to the “me” just yet, but to the I Am, it feels just right.

No comments: