Monday, December 25, 2017

Conversation

Me:  Father, I'm going out.

"Where are you going?"

Me:  I'm not sure.

"When will you be back?"

Me:  Not sure of that either...I just need to get out.

"Ok.  I love you."

Me:  I love you too!  Maybe I'll stop by that new place you created...you know, the one called Gaia.  I want to see what it looks like.

"My Child, it looks like every other place I've created...nothing new, nothing different, Love, energy, more Love...the same recipe!

Me:  Then why do you keep doing it?

"What do you mean?"

Me:  Why do you keep doing the same thing over and over?

"Because I Create!  That is what I do... I'm the Creator."

Me:  But don't you get tired of doing the same exact thing everyday?

"Never!"

Me:  Why not?  I mean what's the point of it all?


"The point is not what I Create, but what YOU make of it!!"

No comments: