Monday, April 3, 2017

Letting Holy Spirit In and Seeing God

I've had such a traumatic day filled with egos here and there - mine of course.

Nothing to eat all day as I was in too much pain and too worried about someone else.

Finally made it to the store for just essentials and everyone was so kind!  As I was exiting an aisle, a box display of children's Easter books toppled over and books flew everywhere.

Why must they put these displays where they know a cart can't go by it?

Just then as I begin, in horrific pain, trying to put things back, a young man in his early twenties, stopped to help me!

I saw him as God.  I had forgotten the other kind ones, but finally HS got through to me and standing in front of me, helping me put a display back was God!!!!

What a miracle!
 ❤

No comments: