Saturday, July 23, 2011

Love is the Answer

Some of you know that I was forced to give up my beautiful kitty of 11 years as I looked for housing. With the heatwave and all that was happening, I felt that she needed to be somewhere she could be better cared for. Just last Friday, she was adopted and I was heartbroken as I always thought I would get her back. Amidst my tears, I prayed to understand why I was in this painful situation...the answer came right away - I was to share my beloved Cashew with others who needed to experience the unconditional and divine love that only an animal can bring! My heart is healing knowing this.




.

1 comment:

Tough Cookie said...

Oh, Lynn, I am so so so so sooooo sorry :-( I cried reading this thinking about my Shorter. You are amazing for sharing the love your kitty can give with others who need it. I love you xoxo